- Dette arrangement har allerede funnet sted.
ONLINE EVENT! Museums: strategies of social impact
22. februar 2021
Museums: strategies of social impact
Day of discussion for Italian museum professionals on the social impact of museums
On Monday 22 nd February 2021 will take place the second Stakeholder Forum of the project
MOI! Museums of Impact , supported by the European Union through the Creative Europe
The event, entirely online, is dedicated to the italian museums community and is organized by
BAM! Strategie Culturali in partnership with Bologna Museums Institution of the Municipality of
Bologna and the Cultural Heritage Service of Emilia-Romagna Region.
During the event, Italian museums will focus on the strategies they are implementing to
maximize their social impact and will discuss with institutional representatives to share visions
and propose possible new tools .
Case studies will be presented by the Finnish Heritage Agency, lead organization of the
European project MOI! Museums of Impacts and discussion tables will be organized for the
museum professionals in order to bring their point of view on the topics of the day.
h.10.30 – 11.00 | Why do we ask museums to have a social impact?
● Matteo Lepore – Councilor for Culture, Municipality of Bologna
● Mauro Felicori – Councilor for Culture, Emilia-Romagna Region
h.11.00 – 11.30 | MOI! Museums of Impacts: a model of self evaluation for museums
● Pirjo Hamari – Finnish Heritage Agency
● Federico Borreani – BAM! Strategie Culturali
h.11.30 – 12.00 | Social reporting and museums, the state of the art
● Erminia Sciacchitano – collaborator of the Italian Minister for Cultural Heritage
● Valentina Galloni – Cultural Heritage Service of the Emilia-Romagna Region
h.12.00 – 13.15 | Roundtable: the experience of italian museums in strategies and
● Martina Bagnoli – Director of Gallerie Estensi of Modena and Ferrara
● Serena Bertolucci – Director of Palazzo Ducale of Genoa
● Daniela Dalla – Head of cultural mediation and educational services of the Bologna
● Stefano Karadjov – Director of Brescia Museums Foundation
h.13.15 – 13.15 | Lunch break
h.14.15 – 15.00 | Working table for museum operators
Session 1: Strategic tools
h.15.15 – 16.00 | Working table for museum operators
Session 2: Social impact
h.16.00 – 16.30 | What perspective for the future?
Conclusions by Roberto Grandi – President of Bologna Museums Institution